Matt over at BorkWeb has cleverly written a script that will:
traverse the ENTIRE internet (regardless of security) and delete everything. Weâ€™re talking images, video, text documents, pdfs, security files, EVERYTHING. It took me a while to code, but I believe it will work.
Since I work in IT, I’m always laughing about the interesting way people put things. We’re always hearing questions phrased in ways that convey the point, but utterly fail to demonstrate a complete understanding of computing technology.
- “I can’t log onto the Internet… Is the server down?”
- “Can I download this Internet to my floppy disk?”
- “How many megahertz is this hard disk drive?”
- “Can I install the Internet onto this computer?”
- “Could my computer be clogged up with too many files?”
- And so on.
I really like Matt’s script, because it will give people yet another amusing thing to add to this list.